THE ORIGIN OF CIRI
"The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" is a third-person action role-playing game developed and published by CD Projekt. It is adapted from the fantasy novel "The Witch Hunter" by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski.
Ciri was born in 1253/1252 or 1251, abbreviated as "Cirilla" or "Ciri", the exact date is likely to be during the May Festival. She is the daughter of Princess Sintra, Emperor Enhill Enris (named "Downey" at the time) of Nifogad and Princess Pavita of Sintra, granddaughter of Sintra Queen Carrance, a famous hunter The adopted daughter of Geralt of Devil Livia. Xi Rui is a "source warlock" and the successor of "ancient blood", she has the ability to travel through time and space. He is one of the main characters in the "Witch Hunter" series of novels and the game "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt". She has gray hair and a scar on her left cheek.
Game Series: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Character: Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon
Color: As the picture shows
Size: S-XXL, Custom-Made(Customized by professional tailors)
Material: Leather, acrylic, metal, cotton
Production Time: 10-15 days
Package includes: Shirt + waist + pants + wristband + gloves + belt + shoulder strap + belt + waist bag + tie
- The aluminum belt uses acrylic tiles inlaid with silver texture
- 28 rivets on one side of the pants make the look shiny
- The shirt is made of traditional shirt fabric, light and moisturizing, delicate and comfortable
- Because the goods are handmade high-end costumes, it will take 10-15 days to make after the order is placed
- The full set of clothing does not include shoes, which must be purchased separately
- Please allow a slight dimension difference due to different manual measurements.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
Why order from us?
WHY ORDER FROM Xcoser?
- We have More 150+ professional Artisans
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.