【New arrival】Xcoser Code Geass Mask Cosplay Helmet – Lelouch Zero Full Scale 1:1 Replica Halloween Anime Collectibles Props
Xcoser Code Geass Mask Cosplay Helmet
– Lelouch Zero Full Scale 1:1 Replica Halloween Anime Collectibles
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Japanese: コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ, Hepburn: Kōdo Giasu: Hangyaku no Rurūshu), often referred to simply as Code Geass, is a Japanese anime television series produced by Sunrise. It was directed by Gorō Taniguchi and written by Ichirō Ōkouchi, with original character designs by Clamp. Set in an alternate timeline, it follows the exiled prince Lelouch vi Britannia, who obtains the "power of absolute obedience" from a mysterious woman named C.C. Using this supernatural power, known as Gea.
Movie/TV: Code Geass
Character: Lelouch vi Britannia
Color: Black& Blue
Size: One fits most
- Materials: FRP & Acrylic
- If the helmet you received have Cracks or Damaged part, please contact Kingswell Outdoor Customer Service (Not Amazon Customer Service) for REPLACEMENT or REFUND.
- Elastic closure
- TIPS: There didn't come with the STAND as in the cover photo.
- 🎭 Size: Flexible & Adjustable(with elastic strap), One Size fits for most adults head circumference.
- 🎭 Features: 1:1 Full Scale Handmade Replica. Front and rear detachable structure, easy to assemble.
- 🎭 Clear Sight: Blue Arylic Lens but Visible. Don't worry about not seeing the way.
- 🎭 Perfect Choice and Great Gifts to Code Geass Lelouch·vi·Britannia Cosplay Fans & Lovers.
- 🎭 Occasions: Halloween / Christams / Easter / Carnival / Party Anime Convention /Masquerade/ Cosplay / Collections, etc.
- Manual measurement of 42 * 33 * 25 cm / 16.53 * 13 * 9.84 inch.
Q&A You Concerned:
1. Will the package Came with The Stand as it shows in the cover photo?
- No, there didn't come with the stand. The Stand is for Display Only.
2. Can my face be seen outside the mask?
- The mask is made of transparent acrylic and your face can be seen vaguely from the outside.
3. Can I wear glasses while wearing the helmet?
- The inner space of the helmet is small so it is not convenient to wear glasses. It is recommended to wear contact lenses.
4. What should I do if there is fog in the helmet?
- The inner of the mask may be misted up in winter. You can use anti-fog spray to avoid this.
5. Will it affect breathing?
- This is a full-face elmet. Breathing will not be as smooth as usual because there's lack of oxygen.